Recreation and Sports
- Backyard Wrestling Federation- Includes news, event information, profiles, and photographs.
- Belle Vue Darts Team - News, statistics, fixtures, results, and pictures for the Wycombe team.
- Booker Gliding Centre- Describes its aircraft and facilities plus membership details, courses and trial flights available to the public.
- Bourne End Swimming Club - Details of training, competitions and results of competitive juniors club that trains at Handy Cross and Wycombe Abbey.
- Charlie Tango Group - Offers microlight flying lessons at Wycombe Airpark. Profile, services, courses and information about shared ownership.
- Downbelow Dive School - Based in High Wycombe and Aylesbury. Offers courses for the beginner through to the professional diver. Organises fun dives, trips abroad and marine conservation activities.
- High Wycombe & District Rifle & Pistol Club - Club offering facilities for indoor rifle and pistol target shooting. Club introduction, membership details, shooting disciplines, events, questions answered along with contact details.,
- High Wycombe Lawn Tennis Club - Friendly tennis club open to players of all ages and standards for match play, social tennis or both.
- High Wycombe Probus Club - Describes its function as a club for retired professionals and details its meetings and activities.
- High Wycombe and District Philatelic Society - Programme, contacts and membership information.
- Hippo Swim Club - Children's swimming lessons. Venues, class times, term dates and contact details.
- Misbourne Hills District Guides - Contains programme information, history, group and district contacts, and events.
- Totteridge FC - News, results, fixtures, player profiles, and statistics.
- Wellesbourne Sword Club - Local fencing club offering courses and tuition. Introduction, news, course details, registration, contact information including map of location south of the town.
- West Wycombe Corporate Entertainment - A range of events and facilities including clay pigeon shooting and tuition.
- Wycombe Astronomical Society - Listing around 70 members of all ages and levels of expertise from armchair astronomers, causal observers to serious amateur observers. Have our own Observatory which houses a 12-inch Newtonian Reflecting Telescope.
- Wycombe District Swimming Club - Information for parents, coaches, swimmers and press including hosted events, how to join, timetables, fees and records. This 500-member club goes from the non-swimmer to international competition.
- Wycombe Motorcycle Action Group - A member of the Thames Valley region of The Motorcycle Action Group. The national organisation fighting for riders rights in the UK and Europe.
- Wycombe Summit Ski & Snowboard Centre¬ - England's longest ski slope with the UK's most highly qualified ski and snowboard school.
- Wycombe and South Bucks Minor Football League - Fixture dates and match results for 11-a-side Buckinghamshire Sunday leagues and cups for Under 11 to 16. Includes official council meeting announcements, lists, fines, constitution, and news.
Society and Culture
- Bah√°'√≠ Community of Wycombe - Information, calendar of events, contacts and links.
- High Wycombe District Scouts - Information on scout groups in the district, a diary section and links to scouting resources.
- National Childbirth Trust - High Wycombe Branch - Providing support and information to help parents and pregnant women in and around the local area. Information about services offered and newsletter.
- Rotary Club of High Wycombe - Details of the organisation, activities and events.
- Russian Cultural Club - Follows a variety of cultural interests aimed at promoting an awareness and understanding of Russia and its people. Interests include history, art, music, dance, literature, science and language. Programme of events, photogallery and quiz.
- The Mayor of High Wycombe - Introduction to the role of Mayor, history and traditions of this office, details of the Mayors appeal, past Mayors and contact details.
- Wycombe Radio - Details of activities and history, which began broadcasting in 1967 to Wycombe General hospital, and the service was later extended to the hospital in Amersham
Travel and Tourism
- Clifton Lodge Hotel - A small private hotel and restaurant with a garden area. Brief details of the facilities, services available, restaurant and function menus along with location map and contact details.
- Belmont Hotel- A small B and B accommodation within easy walk to rail station.
- Kings Arms Hotel- Describes accommodation and facilities. Room rates and photographs.
- Squirrel House- Offers bed and breakfast accommodation in Booker. Information about bedrooms, breakfast, facilities, prices, contact and Wycombe.
- The Hellfire Caves - [West Wycombe] Caves dug by hand in the 1700's once a haunt of the Hellfire club. Map and tour of caves with general visitor and corporate hire information, location and means of contact.
- Woodpeckers - Offers bed and breakfast and self-catering accommodation. Details and prices included.